Hey guys, I hope you’re having a lovely and relaxing Easter despite the lockdown. If you’re like me then you always want to cook something nice for yourself or family during the holidays and it all begins with what you make for breakfast.
I came across this amazing banana pancake recipe and since my pancakes turned out pretty tasty, I thought I’d share with it you. So read along if you’d be interested in making some delicious pancakes as well.
Ingredients (serving for 5-6)
- 3 cups of flour
- 3 cups of milk
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Table spoon of Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 Teaspoon of salt
- 3-5 Mashed bananas
- 1 tea spoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl i.e. (flour, baking powder, salt,sugar)
- Use a separate bowl to mix the wet ingredients (milk, eggs, vanilla, oil) add in the mashed bananas and mix well
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients thoroughly
- Spread a small amount of oil on a hot pan and pour a scoop of the mixture into the pan and spread it to achieve desired shape/size. Use low heat when cooking.
Let me know if you try out this recipe. And if you have any suggestions on what I can do to make the pancakes better kindly let me know.