I was one of those few people in highschool who really loved motivation speakers. I loved seeing the world from their ‘adult’ point of view because i believe that everyone has somthing important to say, you just have to be listening.As a new 23 year old, I have come across a number of quotes/ life lessons that have helped me become the lady that i am becoming. I thought i should share them with you guys hoping that at least one will motivate you.
1.You spend the most time in this world with yourself so make sure that you’re telling yourself the right things.
2. How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.
3.Be loud about the things that matter to you.
4.Be patient with yourself, you really are doing the best you can
5.Self love will save you everytime.
6.If it costs you your peace it’s too expensive.
SPIRITUAL & MANIFESTATION
7. Believe so hard that it manifests for you.
8. Wherever God plants you may you bloom in grace.
9.Trust the timing of your life.
10. Raise your standards and the universe will meet you there.
11.Our intents create our reality.
12.A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles
13.Remember that what you now have was among the things you once hoped for.
14.You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.
15.There are far better things ahead than we leave behind.
16.The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
17. Every part of your life requires a new level of yourself.
18.Always remember to show up
19. You miss 100%of the targets you never aim
20.Stay consistent, what you want may just be right by the corner.
21.Always bet on yourself, it’s the only time you can control the odds.
22. Success is not an overnight thing, it happens when everyday you get a little better than before.
23.Success does not just come to you. You go get it!
I really hope that these quotes encourage you as well. Kindly comment down below your favourite quote/mantra.